If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Procure por uma palavra chave
- Use a caixa de busca no canto direito da página ou essa página
- busca openSUSEbuscar fora do wiki, nos pacotes e nas listas de endereços da documentação.
- Procure as listas de endereços do openSUSE
- Procure nas categorias superiores
- Procure nas categorias classificadas
- Project overview
- FAQ about the openSUSE project
- How to migrate to a new openSUSE version
- Migrating from Microsoft Windows
- Acronyms - What do all those darn three letter words mean?
- Concepts - An introduction to many openSUSE/Linux concepts
- Statistics - A variety of statistics about openSUSE's usage.
- openSUSE/SUSE Linux on Wikipedia
Documentação do usuário
|Get and Install|
Articles covering all aspects of the installation of openSUSE, including some special ways of getting the source files.
Install, remove or update software.
Package details for each media
System and application configuration articles.
Supported platforms, hardware compatibility lists, tweaking, optimizing, and troubleshooting.
HowTo guides on a wide variety of topics.
Got a question, find an answer here. You can also post a question.
|25px||Lessons for Lizards (LfL)|
The next-generation offline documentation provided for the openSUSE community.
These wish lists are a central point for feedback from the community about what is wanted in future releases.
Official Novell Documentation
|Novell openSUSE 11.1 Documentation (pdf/html)||Novell AppArmor (pdf/html)|
|Novell openSUSE 11.0 Documentation (pdf/html)||Novell Cool Solutions Linux|
|Novell openSUSE 10.3 Documentation (pdf/html)||The Developer Shortcut Guide to SUSE Linux (sponsored by Novell)|
Documentation for older openSUSE/SUSE Linux versions is available from http://www.novell.com/documentation/suse.html.
Documentation Source Files in XML
|The documentation of openSUSE is written in XML based on the NovDoc DTD, which is a subset of the DocBook DTD.|
|The list of the bugs and printing errors found in the openSUSE documentation:|
Development documentation by the community.
|Making a openSUSE based distribution|
Documentation for making a SUSE based distribution
|SUSE Package Conventions
Documentation for making SUSE RPM packages
The Build Service provides a tool to create and release open source software for openSUSE and other Linux distributions easily on different hardware architectures and for a broad user audience.
- The Producing Open Source Software by Karl Fogel is not about any specific operating system or distribution. It is about making a successfull opensource project and that makes it worth reading to any openSUSE member.
- Linux in a Nutshell Now in it's 5th edition printing is a highly recommended book from beginning Linux users to the more advanced. Linux in a Nutshell 5th edition will get anyone new to Linux up and running with a base of knowledge from which to grow from - in addition it offers more advanced users a handy detailed reference.
openSUSE special configuration tools are usually named "YaST", because most of the work is done through YaST, but there are several independant tools one can get to know. We will try to have here a better documentation or links for these tools.
- YaST Documentation Portal
- SaX2 the X Window configuration utility
- SuSEfirewall2 - The openSUSE firewall script
- siga - The System Information Gathering tool of openSUSE
- SuSEconfig - The system wide configuration script and its config files.
|Join the: Wiki Team · Documentation Team · Translation Team|